Friday, July 15, 2011

Victoria Beckham had a girl :)

I feel happy for her. Like her or hate her, she is a reminder that it is possible.

At the age of 37, a lovely girl named Harper Seven. A person who she has always wanted to come into her life. I can imagine the joy and happiness. Perhaps we will start to see her smile? In fact, I noticed that she started to smile in some photos, like the one with her hubby after she was pregnant with this girl.


Like me, she has PCOS.  Although it is very tempting to say that she is one rich woman who has access to the best of everything, there is no denying that this is one really disciplined and driven woman. Sometimes I wonder whether the obsessively slim figure is also due to fear, of what might happen if she puts on weight? I got to admit that between the two of us, she would definitely win hands down in her ability to resist temptation if we are tempted with a piece of chocolate on a hungry Wednesday afternoon.

I am not 37 yet, there is still some hope. perhaps it is time to ditch normal food for sashimi and strawberries? Nope - that diet could bankrupt us.

No comments: