Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Failure or success?

Months after kicking off my diet, my current weight is 85 kg.

Frankly, I saw no difference in the way I look, or feel for that matter. 1 month through my diet, I actually had a scanty period without taking anything to induce it. Unfortunately, I had found counting the calories really depressing, and took a break from it when I got busy with work. Even when I still to high GI food, the dip in sugar late morning and late afternoon was just too difficult to manage.

Now, I allow myself the occasional biscuit at work. I also have a pack of Weetabix mini to keep me going. I have forced myself to walk a lot. At least 2 miles a day, 5 x per week. Light lunch, or light dinner. I ate what I wanted, but tried to keep it to mostly vege and soups. Rising food prices is a good reason to eat less.

I am glad I wrote about it. At least, I know I have lost 2kg. Small step, but it is still a step!!

Now, how does Victoria Beckham stay stick thin? Come on Mrs Beckham, tell us!! Does she eat? Does she drink anything other than expensive bottled water?

No comments: