Saturday, May 31, 2008

Maintaing the 2kg weight loss

I have been consistently 85 kg, since a few weeks ago. Hope that it STAYS! I have had a lot of "bouncing" back problems since my weight loss efforts started in February. From the day I started my weigh loss efforts, to now, it is more than 3 months. I have lost taa daaa....

2 kg.

Nono, that does not sound like a lot at all. In fact, weight loss was more obvious at first, when I made myself sticking to a more stringent diet, of no more than 1500 kcal per day. Sure, I did lose weight fast, but it also bounced back quickly.

Now, I am conscious about how much I eat everyday, but still ate what I wanted. Whenever, possible, I eat those low GI food. Konyaku noodles come to my rescue as carb substitute whenever I ate too much. I will find about more about Konyaku noodles and write it here.

No comments: