Thursday, June 12, 2008

I did the unthinkable....

I know I have to lose weight .. and lose it fast. I did the unthinkable thing last week.. for the first time in my life:

I shaved.

I had this imaginary conversation with myself, after i took the cut:

I shaved.

Well big deal.

.... not legs.

Yeah, some women have hairy hands, and of course the arm pit.

No, not that...

Urrrhhh.. private areas?

No, it is "public".

Public?

MY FACE.

Have you ever shaved...there? (Question directed at females, males need not reply.)

Off all the shavings which I have done in my life. That was the most difficult cut. That was me waving a white flag, giving up "pulling", "plucking", whatever you call it.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I shave my face on a weekly or biweekly basis and have for years now to deal with my Pcos and that is after taking medication to reduce the amount of hair that is grown, it's life sometimes. Btw I am about 132kg I think? I'm American so not good with the metric thing lol