Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another 1/2 kg loss?

I seemed to have lost another 1/2 kg or so. My weight fluctuates between 84 and 85kg these days. Slow progress.

My period still have not arrived. There were only some spotting.

I shaved again. Sigh.

The pores on my face have enlarged. More spots on my face.

I used to dislike Victoria Beckham. I can't stand her, I don't know why. But now, I look at her with pity sometimes. Those spots on her face. It seems like PCOS is not a problem that money could totally solve?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying reading this blog. Count me clueless, but I was unaware that Vicki Beckham had PCOS. Must google! I've found the book, PCOS by Collette Harris and PCOS and Your Fertility by Harris and Theresa Leung to be invaluable resources -- espcecially for alternative remedies. A good website I'm getting a lot out of is this one (U.S.): http://www.womentowomen.com/insulinresistance/pcos.aspx

By the way, I like "thief of womanhood" too

Woman said...

Hi Jacquline.

Haha.. yes yes. She has. :)

I love that book too!