Thursday, August 7, 2008

My pants getting loose?

After a couple of days in the country side, hiking, and climbing some hills, I noticed that I had some extra space in my pants.

Woo hooo!!!! Worth the extra pimples and worsening skin.

I was so happy, that I did not even dare to weigh myself. Hahaa. What if the weighing scale says "no change", or worse still "going up?"

Anyway, the joy was short lived. After a lunch of curry (I am bad!!!), I was so bloated, that my waistband of my usually loose and frilly skirt cut my protruding belly into two. Urgh. Sigh....
I made sure I suck my tummy IN all the way back in the train. I have been mistaken to be pregnant for at least 3 times in the past month??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. It's funny that I found your blog doing exactly what you said...looking for celebrities.....this is the most frustrating disease ever. For the most part cosmetically, and then the thought of what could possibly happen if you continue to eat what you like instead of what you need. Hang in there Cyster.

Renee'

Woman said...

Hi Renee, thanks for the encouragement!

I started this blog, hoping to encourage others, and yet I have been so suprised to get so much encouragement from people like you.

You hang in there too, Cyster!