Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Constant cake temptation.

The new office is a fearsome place. 

In return for the sky high rents we pay, there is a freeflow of beverages in the office. And for sake of employee benefits (we think it is actually compensation of wayyyyy below market pay), the canteen served yummy food. Too good to be true?? The icing on the cake, is the deserts are FREE.   

After one week of excitement and 2 more kg, I am in a panic state!!! There is a constant source of temptation. I no longer need to have a combination of factors (craving + money + shop nearby)to get cake into my mouth. The cakes are there, calling me everyday, whether I have a craving or not! And I had to resist them! But how do you resist when your colleagues are happying enjoying theirs and moaning with pleasure? 

Argh... i must think of something to get the girls to stop eating their cakes too !


No comments: