Friday, November 13, 2009

It is winter but I have got blubber!

It is (almost) winter, and it gets dark so early and so quickly. The mornings and chilly, and the evenings are bleak....After all, I am  just human, and I am a mammal. Like the polar bears, I fatten myself up in the autumn and then go into the hibernation.

That sounds like a normal complain about the weather, but it is is a hidden message telling you why I am not exercising. For the past few days, we girls gather around the mini cafeteria, dip our hands into the cookie jars and moan about it. What a perfect excuse to eat and not work out!

It is so easy to get carried away. As long as I stay away from the weighing scale, it is difficult to tell if I put on more weight, under the thick layers of winter clothings. Yes, it is winter, but I have got blubber. I can still go out and walk as long as it is not snowing. It is cold, yes, but the cold may burn extra calories for me!  My only excuse is the lack of a proper jacket for walks in the winter, but that is now solved with my latest online spree.





That winter jacket looks lovely, and would be perfect for walks. I think i should stop this habit..If I shop, i should head to the stores!

No comments: