Friday, November 6, 2009

Finding courage and more knowledge

I thought I have read everything I can about PCOS and I just realised that I did not! I have been trying to find out as much information about PCOS as possible. 


Since it is Friday, I  had a shopping trip to Amazon ( & Amazon is giving away free delivery!) and out of curiousity, searched for PCOS book and chose the "Best seller" link. To my surprise, Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth turned out to be the best seller!  I have always thought that it is the The Ultimate PCOS Handbook!





This book has 215 reviews and 202 out of 215 (94%) was 5 stars!  I ordered it straight away!  The reviews on this page is worth a read. There are so many women who claimed that after reading this book, they got pregnant or start ovulating again. Wow, sounds like a fertility goddess rather than a book to me. PCOS info I must know!


(In contrast, The Ultimate PCOS Handbook: Lose Weight, Boost Fertility, Clear Skin and Restore Self-esteem, one of the supposedly best sellers, only had 12 reviews!)

2 comments:

TTC NYC said...

I was given this book by a friend and it was really helpful in learning more about my fertility and charting temperatures. I wouldn't say it's PCOS specific as she touches upon it, but that isn't the focus of the book. Still a great resource.

Woman said...

Thank you both for leaving your comments.

There is no such thing as "off topic" comments, Anonymous. It was a really pleasant surprise for me to revisit my blog after "running away" from it from a month and see your encouraging comments.

Sometimes, it is just that little encouragement here and there that helps me to keep going.

Congrats, TTC NYC (I think you should now be called SC- "successfully conceived", NYC) and thanks for leaving me a comment. You also left me some HOPE. :)

Best wishes.