Thursday, November 5, 2009

Asking for help about infertility is difficult!

I am still delaying making an appointment with the doctor.


It is really weird. I feel as if I do not deserve to ask for help. How will I answer if he asks me "what have you tried"? That will invariably come down to eating less, exercising more --- weight loss.


Sigh... tried as hard as I could, but I have nothing to show. I feel like a naughty school kid who have not done my homework. Going to school and facing the music is gonna be hard. Aww


I know time is running out. I know. The longer I take to get help, the less time I have to conceive.


Am I alone? How many women with PCOS would delay asking help because they feel too embarassed, they do not deserve it, or because they put their hands into the cookie jar last night?

No comments: