Monday, November 21, 2011

Dukan Diet, will this be the holy grail?

Unless you had live in a cave, it is quite difficult to escape "Dukan diet". It first gained prominence as the diet of the Middleton girls ( including the mum, Carole), and responsible for Kate's weight loss and Pippa's bum. A couple of days a go, the British Dietetic Association voted it as the No 1 BAD DIET, and the ever Middleton obsessed Daily Mail wasted no time in splashing it in the headlines: Kate Middleton's diet slammed ineffective.

To be honest, I am quite fed up of this loss weight healthily type of things. I only crash diet-ed once in my life, and know that weight rebounded horribly. I hope the Dukan diet is worth the risk on my kidneys!

This diet promises a lot. A couple of pounds on just a few days of eating of protein sounds a lot to me, especially when it takes so much efforts for me to lose a pound.

Still thinking on whether i should give it a try. Is it worth to go on this Dukan diet? It is bad, but if it is effective, should I try this diet? Cutting out carbs seems not a bad idea for someone with PCOS, but is it easy?

I think I better read up more before I try!


No comments: