Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 2, Dukan Diet for a FAT woman with PCOS ....

... who loves her carbs badly.  Yes, very very badly!

I woke up alright, didn't really feel hungry or anything. I just ran straight to the loo because of the amount of water I had been drinking all day yesterday. Thanks to the agar agar and oat bran, I had no constipation.

And then... the challenge. What do I have for breakfast? Being on this diet, I think it effectively means...

         EGGS



Saturday is the grocery shopping day, and the trip to the supermarket was a big torture.  I had to make the trip, because I need more ideas of what I can eat to survive this diet. Although there are 72 things on the dukan diet list for the protein attack phase, it means nothing much for a girl like me. I don't eat cows or lamb or mutton. In fact, I don't eat any big mammals, not even pork much!  I need a little bit more than chicken, salmon and EGGS! The trip to the supermarket itself is an interesting one, and I think I will write that up separately - I want to remember that fateful trip.

For dinner, we had a roast chicken! Hubby was really sweet and made that for me.  We used a new type of spice - "Carribean chicken spices" and that was yummy. I had half of the chicken ( that seems to be what many people on Dukan Diet are eating, from what I read in blogs), and felt a little too full. When I checked the calories of a roast chicken, I had a nasty surprise. 

ROAST CHICKEN is HIGH in calories!!!! For the size of the chicken I had, and taking into account a few small pieces of thin crunchy skin I had, that should be 800 kcal! That totally ruin an otherwise, very disciplined and successful Day 2 of Dukan Diet. I could only add in a Diet Coke after dinner.

3rd  Dec 2011 Saturday
egg
80
oat bran
20
1/2 salmon
100
agar + ribena
40
coffee+ milk
100
3 pieces ham
150
1/2 roast chicken
800
diet coke
3
omega 3 capsule
20
vitamin B capsule
Intake
1313
Walked to supermarket (30 min)
160

No comments: