Monday, December 5, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 4, and I have lost....

1.5 kg!!!


That is not a lot  (some really irritating people lose 5 pounds in just three days), but it is quite an achievement for me. If you look at all the weight loss posts I have ever made in this blog, you will get what I mean. Let me remind myself that. 0.5 kg a day is just absolutely amazing!!! Too good to be true for a fat woman with PCOS.

Quite a lot of it must be water, as I did track my calorie input vs ouput, and I know I have a deficit of about 1700. That works out to about 0.5 kg body weight. Since I am losing 1.5 kg, I DON'T CARE!

My colleague who knew about my diet also complimented me. Another was very worried.  Gosh, this got be the toughest Monday. I have to think about what to eat, what to say to my well meaning colleagues and how to stay out of the chocolate fest! I told them I dont care about live or kidney damage, I wanna lose weight! If this diet allows me to achieve what will normally take 3 months of hardwork in 3 days, I am sticking with it!!!

I survived this horrible Monday by stopping 2 stations early and walked to the office. The long walk was a good time to prep myself for the day. On my way home, I walked another station again.

Lunch was on my own, going for a walk to a sushi place to get some salmon.  Lets home that the weight loss will make me more sufferable and my choice to abandon lunch with friends will be eventually forgive!

My food list;  I know.. very naughty. Cheated again with chicken wings!


egg
80
coffee with milk
25
bran
30
fibogel
5
coffee with milk
25
sashimi tartare
250
half pot muller corner
120
tea with milk
25
yogurt fat free 150g
150
bran
20
chicken thigh
200
roast chicken wing
200
chicken drumstick
300
sauce
30
xenical
cordial drink - sugar free
15
Intake
1475

No comments: