Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 5

I begin to feel the effect of lack of carbs...

Sugar free cordial drinks had been a life saving elixir for the past few days. I craved for sugary stuff, and at times, I can feel that my mind won't rest until I get a taste of sweetness. This is really unusual as I usually don't really crave for sweet things ( if I have any cravings, it is usually for peanuts!)

Today, it seems like I can no longer trick my body that effectively with sugar free cordial drinks! I need quiet a few glasses before "calming down". Can't seem to get my mind off carbs, cakes etc.  It is funny this is happening, but I managed to stick to the protein!

Two more day of proteins, and I will be able to add vegetables. I am doing a prolonged attack phase because there is a lot I need to lose! 

No comments: