Friday, January 6, 2012

Writing about what matters to you help you to lose weight? Blog on!

"A study by America’s Stanford University and Renford University College in Canada recruited 45 undergraduates, none of who were thin and about 60 per cent of them technically overweight or obese."

[Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083348/Positive-shrinking-Writing-things-mean-help-lose-weight.html#ixzz1ijGokTvr]

Wow... that is a good reason to keep blogging, keep on reminding myself of my goals.


2 comments:

ShalondaRenee said...

Please keep update, especially on your journey with The Dukan Diet. I also have PCOS and I overweight and I started the Dukan diet than stopped. Im finally at the mind frame where I can get up and do something about this, but it would be nice to see your journey also.

Thanks for sharing!!

Woman said...

Thanks for your comments. I fell off a steep cliff but will get myself back again. Hope to be back to actively manage my weight soon.