Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fell off the cliff...

Without wanting to go into details when it is all still quite raw,  I would just note here that I ' fell off the cliff' in a big  way.

Diet, exercise, ttc plans were completely out of the window. My weight rebounded, that is for sure.  I have no idea how heavy I am now.

I am just starting to pick up the pieces, moving on, and feel that managing my weight and trying for a baby should be back on my mind again.

15th october 2012 is a restart day. Gosh it had been six long years since the blog was started, with nothing to show. I hope things will work from here, and that I will be an 'inspiration' one day with a "success" story. That weight thing got to be done, and the baby will hopefully come along with all the hard work we put in.

If it doesn't let this post be a reminder ( in case someone want to tell me that I should have started a family earlier) that I love kids, my hubby loves kids. I spent years working with children with hard life stories to tell, and we have always known that we will love any kid as our own very easily. We knew the infertility risk in our early twenties, but wasn't in a position to have kids or at least, I felt uncomfortable at that time given what I saw happening almost on a daily basis with "my kids".  Unhappy kids break my heart.

We do what we can humanly do, and let nature takes its course. I do wish to see our " product" the combination of our genes produced. But hey, if that doesn't happen, I won't let the failure to have my own blind me to the beauty of others, that thousands of children in this world are in need of a loving home, loving parents, or even a lovely dog. 

No comments: