Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PCOS symptoms improved?

It has been at about one year since I started my weight loss efforts.

Number of kgs lost? ZERO

My weight went down, and then came up again.

My consolation - I felt fitter. I am more energetic. I have seem to have less cravings for carbohydrates in the middle of the afternoon, and hair on my face seems to grow at a lower rate!!!

And surprise surprise, I had 2 "real" periods within the past 4 months - not those induced ones. In between these two periods, I had spotting for a few days. I hope that means my symptoms is getting slightly better?

I am so tempted to buy one of those body fat monitors to monitor my how much fat I have. I know they are inaccurate, but it at least provides some indication (and hopefully motivation!) that some of those weight I regained is due to more muscles.

I need the motivation to keep losing weight!!




No comments: