Friday, October 17, 2008

Amazon £5 purchase for free delivery! Time to get those books!

There is good news almost as good as a sale! Amazon.co.uk is offering FREE delivery!

It is time to get those stuff which are really good to have, but we had been putting off as we are waiting to accumulate up to £15. I do that, dont you? I feel guilty if I cannot find enough thing to buy to top up to £15 and end up paying the charges.

Now that it is free delivery for every £5, no more difficult decisions!

Here are some stuff worth buying!

PCOS - specific and GI diet books! True, it is really dreadful to have these around to remind us of teh constant uphill battle. However, it is due to this constant reminders that I finally able to finally shed 4 kg! Yes, 4 kg! That is a big achievement for me!



And to get a really good work out this winter, what is better than yoga? I used to be put off with the idea of doing yoga because of my old injuries, and also because I was 87 kg! However, now I am hooked! I think a short session a day - sometimes just 5 minutes of stretch keep me focused on my weight loss programme. When there is some flab preventing you from doing the asanas (poses), it is a good reminder to LOSE IT! And I dont mind another yoga mat, so that i can stretch even in the living room!





No comments: