Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lost more weight!

Ladies and gentlemen, 

I am please to announce that I am now a featherweight 84 kg! Ahem! I finally hit the elusive 84 kg on the scale. 

84 kg !!

It must be the period. I must have lost almost 1 kg of blood and tissue because of it. 

When this weight loss plan started in February, I hoped to be 84 kg in 3 months. Ie, I hoped to be 84 kg by the beginning of June. Now I am 84 kg at the beginning of October. It took 4 more months than I had expected! That makes it 3 kg in 7 months!!! Sigh.. and now that winter is here..

Winter = weigh gain for most women. When it is cold outside, what is more comforting and cosy than hiding in the duvet with a cup of hot chocolate? A a glass of hot chocolate or milk seemed to be the perfect way to keep warm? No!!!

I got to keep losing weight! At least I have to maintain it during autumn/winter! 

No comments: